Some parts from long storage.

skb

Reaction score
Have you sold the cloisonne c pillar emblems? If not, I never saw the price you listed them for.

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi there, just fixed my cell phone and now with more parts for sale. I have a few sets of locks from single to pairs and plus trunk and clove box. I also have a couple complete sets of trims and door seals and gasket, just ask. I am asking 90 shipped to NA for the rear panel and 110 for the L&R door panel. For the locks ,trims and seals price would be base on the combination or multiple pieces. Thanks. 20181204_125310.jpg 20181204_125323.jpg 20181204_125330.jpg 20181204_125337.jpg 20181204_125347.jpg 20181204_125422.jpg

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello. Might you have the belt line trim for the two front fenders? If so, would you sell those pieces separate? THANK YOU!

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi autokunst, yes I have both L&R belt line trim. I will take closer pictures tomorrow and also a price. Can I have your zip code. Thanks.

dj_efk

Reaction score
Hi there,

I’m seeking a belt line trim for the rear wing on the left side (standing at the back of the car looking forwards)

Would you have an good condition piece (minor marks ok) you would sell and ship to the uk? Shouldn’t be too costly to do in one of those shipping tubes

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi dj, you need the driver side rear fender belt line trim. It’s a very long piece and curve at the end if I am correct. Let me see if I can find the right tube. Will let you know. Thanks.

Marco 54

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi BBOY

Many thanks for your parcel, which arrived today.
This was THE best packed parcel in the strongest box I have ever received.
I don't know what tape you used to seal the box but I needed a scalpel to cut it!

In consequence the contents were preserved perfectly.
The emblems are, as you said, in superb shape and I am delighted.

I hope we can trade again.

Best wishes.

Marco54

Mo Brighta

Reaction score
Hey,

I am looking for rear lighting for an E9, specifically the inside-the-trunk half (bulb carrier with grey shell) for repair work I am doing for someone. Left side is needed immediately, but both eventually.

Here's the catch - IT DOESN'T NEED TO WORK... broken is fine, OK, hunky dory, no problemo.

Reason is, I am repairing a left turn signal, and need to do an organ transplant. The original dish / stamping is so rusty that it's perforated - holes and flakes of metal oxide falling off. Looks like it was retrieved from the Titanic.

I know that lenses are the typical victim in a rear end mishap, but severe impact will trash the entire thing. I sincerely hope this did not happen to anyone - BUT, if one was trashed, I'd be there for the rear light left-overs. If I can get the necessary bits and pieces for this repair, I can salvage a very old and otherwise useless light, to get someone back on the road with NICE, BRIGHT TAIL LIGHTS.

ANYBODY out there with a broken set of lights they don't think they'll be using, but can't stand parting with the remains?

I can't pay a fortune; maybe something nominal, maybe barter for light restoration and upgrade services for YOUR coupe or Bavaria or 2002, or ???

Thanks in advance if you think you can help, and for digging through your garage, basement, attic, or wherever your stash is hiding.

Andy

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Andy,

If your repair both of mine youth can have a set for free. How does that sound? ;)

In other words, I send your four, and you send me two restorations back while keep two for yourself.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi. I am looking for the rear bumper chrome trim piece that covers the center of the bumper where the right and left meet.
Thanks

Mo Brighta

Reaction score
Andy,
If your repair both of mine youth can have a set for free. How does that sound? ;)
In other words, I send your four, and you send me two restorations back while keep two for yourself.
That could be a good deal for both of us.

You can respond off line- use my email; it is my username, no spaces, at "Comcast.net"
I have a few questions, want both of us to come out of this happy and well-lighted.
I will reply with my shipping address. Or start a 'conversation'.

Thanks, Markos!

PS- FORUM: Still looking for broken tails for future work, keeping these coupes safe on the road!

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Thomas, here I have two sets with two keys. The top set is without glovebox lock and the other set with glovebox lock. But if any set that match the ignition l will keep it to sell as a complete set. I will find it out in a few hours. Thanks.20181217_125640.jpg20181217_125648.jpg20181217_125659.jpg

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ok Thomas, just find out the set with glovebox lock match one ignition system. So here is your choice a set with no glovebox lock or a complete set with ignition. Thanks.

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Ok Thomas, just find out the set with glovebox lock match one ignition system. So here is your choice a set with no glovebox lock or a complete set with ignition. Thanks.
I love options! Thank you. ;)
Assuming two keys for either lock set?
Can you shoot me a price for each set so I can make a decision? I don't NEED an ignition but I'm learning to buy when its there...
Also interested in the door panels if you still have them, would like to see an up close pic of them before committing.

Thanks!

BBOY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Thomas, I still have some door panel front and rear. Do you have any specific color or did I shown you some before. I will PM you on the lock set. Thanks.

D