E9 Stickers

alprada70

http://www.oilsdesigngroup.com/
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Does anyone have the measurements for this sticker?

A:C 2.jpeg

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Perfect timing :)

Just painted the engine bay in my Ceylon CSL and while I had most of the stickers, I am short the large Air Pressure sticker in engine bay with CSL in heading - as per top left in Alprada70 picture and also a correct "Ceylon" paint sticker.

I believe I have a few spare of the Petrol Tank door Air Pressure stickers if anybody needs one, this may be a US only item, certainly happy to send to anybody who needs one ?
Pete, I need the fuel tank door air pressure sticker. I have one that's pretty wrinkled up when they peeled it off before the Turkis paint change. I can post pics and dimensions later if others need to see it. Thanks, Drew

BMW Pete

Site Donor
Reaction score
Pete, I need the fuel tank door air pressure sticker. I have one that's pretty wrinkled up when they peeled it off before the Turkis paint change. I can post pics and dimensions later if others need to see it. Thanks, Drew
Hi Drew

Happy to send

I have already sent a couple to friends on here and believe I have one or two left, there was a slight difference in the ones I had, dont know if they changed over time.

I should be at my warehouse tomorrow or Wednesday, and will grab one if you PM me your address, I will also send a picture to make sure its the correct one you need.

Pete

Last edited:

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Does anyone have the measurements for this sticker?
View attachment 120287
I think this one was made from a large one cut in half, see the title line, it’s separate. The US gas door sticker only says 3.0CS, it is in our FAQ on stickers, 72 and 73 are the same, don’t know if there is a 74 version with only 195/70-14.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Bonus: left front fender Oil decal:

118mm W (possibly 120mm before age shrink) x 107mm H

Oil.png

BMW Pete

Site Donor
Reaction score

All gone now - Drew is getting the last one