E3 parts

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Center console AC cover on driver's side intact?
Both are available, driver side has one small screw hole it appears, I need to clean them. Pass side is very good, neither have split seams.

Attachments

• 19F4CDC4-764A-43FB-9D99-1F5AE396256A.jpeg
    19F4CDC4-764A-43FB-9D99-1F5AE396256A.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 137

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi @HB Chris,

I’ll shoot you a PM tomorrow. I’m interested in a few parts if someone at the shop can make it happen. Does Rey have a plasma cutter? ;)

BTW - Pull those splined wiper shafts. The end and the threaded collar and nuts and bolts are the only transferable bits. The ball and socket and big linkage don’t cross over. Rey should keep a few of those splined pieces in every glove box.
Got em for you

mmccusername

Reaction score
I could use any of the tan armrests if they are good and not cracked. Door cards if they happen to have the wood trim. And back seat vinyl if it's in good shape.
Thanks!
Michael

E9inus Maximus

Site Donor $
Reaction score
E9 has a slight notch at end otherwise e3 is same, late e3 will probably work
E9 has a slight notch at end otherwise e3 is same, late e3 will probably work too.View attachment 137193
Hi, Great info thank you, I could see from some diagrams they looked similar but this really helps. Early E3 looks workable. My panels are excellent but my grilles are shot. Many thanks.

shanon

Reaction score
If not spoken for and are functional: wiper stalk ( after MOT27?) and the driver side manual window regulator available?