California → Oregon → British Columbia — 1970 BMW 2800



get them in your desired diameter and color/hardness
 
Last edited:
This mount from WN is perfect for the 29 mm front bar.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9840.jpeg
    IMG_9840.jpeg
    442.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:


get them in your desired diamter and color/hardness

These.
 
Traders or local sellers?
The Malaga E3 2800 needs, to be complete, comfortable and reliable.a
heater blower motor,
AC fan switch,
front driver floor matt,
front seat upholstery,
a working bolt on viscous fan clutch,
a good 4 speed driveshaft (rear u- joint is starting to get notchy)

As described on the forum, I can confirm the massive front sway bar won’t fit without unbolting the subframe to get a little more space. So now it begs the question: do I really want a 1 inch bar on a street car?

So the sway going is back on the local barter shelf.

Some of my other parts, shop tools, books and cars are illustrated in my older posts.

Any locals trading a slightly newer bmw car for a nice e3 and a life time of parts and tools? ? I am looking for something newer? 90s to early 2000s?
Or interested in trading parts.

Until then I’ll keep plugging away to save this red car
Cheers!:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9929.jpeg
    IMG_9929.jpeg
    572.8 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top