well, there could be for the right price ... but that would be a really big number. just sayin', not sellin'There is no NOS one available.
It should be possible to stiffen up your insulation with some sort of fiberglass mesh, either sewn or glued to the back side. Not for concours restorations of course. There's such a drought of replacements someone will be interested.I have a new one that has never been installed but because of its age has come apart at the weak spots. With all my travails with heat in Sixto's engine bay, fabbing openings in the firewall and other miscellaneous issues I won't be using it. Glad to sell if someone is interested and want honest pictures. In all honesty I prefer a US delivery and someone that is going to use it on their Coupe.
Regards, Jon
www.max2002store.com
Well what sort of number is a really big number - just asking for a friendwell, there could be for the right price ... but that would be a really big number. just sayin', not sellin'