Search results

  1. dang

    Why I'm glad I know how to work on cars

    Agreed. I also think that knowing how to do stuff yourself, or at least not being afraid to try, applies to so many things in our daily lives. Relying on yourself first can give anyone a better chance in life. Or, have a great paying job i guess. Dan
  2. dang

    unsolicited Email

    Yeah it's most likely a user problem. ;-)
  3. dang

    Copart BMW finds...

    CA "Leno Law" will be rolling smog except year to 1985 in the coming years. The '76 2002's just went up in value. Along with some select others..
  4. dang

    Copart BMW finds...

    This is an auction I bid at weekly. Last time it was bid to $26k in Feb. I don't have the numbers from the 2024 auction.
  5. dang

    1974 2002Tii FS on BaT

    I'm opening a shop and working on tii's!
  6. dang

    careful about emails about parts

    The last time I suspected a scammer I asked them where they live, where is it being shipped from? When they told me I got excited in my message and said my sister lives there so she can pick it up in person and pay cash. I never heard from them again.
  7. dang

    July 11 BMW 02 Swap and Show - Brisbane?

    Is was great to meet you Wayne!
  8. dang

    Registration

    All accounts that can be verified or found have been activated. About 25% of the submissions were scammers so I have to try to identify legit people.
  9. dang

    Hagerty

    Called Hagerty to get more info and they said my mileage defaulted to 3500 miles for each vehicle (3 insured) because i didn't update them. I also don't see a way to do that online so there's that! I changed them through the rep to 800, 1500 and 0 and the rate dropped to $1400. Up from $1320...
  10. dang

    Toyota Prius catalytic converter.

    My daily beater is an 05 Prius (same gen) and it has a large cover over the cat. Have him search Facebook Marketplace for Prius exhaust. They sell used cats with the exhaust so it's not as obvious since selling used cats is illegal.
  11. dang

    Hagerty

    Anyone using Hagerty have their policy jump up in cost? Mine went up 50%. I'm looking around but... Dan
  12. dang

    Copart BMW finds...

    Just because you have two acres doesn't mean you should fill it with cars!
  13. dang

    moderator note

    Jinx!
  14. dang

    Copart BMW finds...

    Copart gets info wrong fairly often with older cars and short VINs. It's also a clean title so I think it would stay clean since it doesn't need a smog test, not sure.
  15. dang

    Copart BMW finds...

    Looks pretty solid. Bid to $1900 last week. https://www.copart.com/lot/48713776/clean-title-1973-bmw-i3-ca-martinez
  16. dang

    My Baby is BACK and better than ever, with a new heart (aka engine) and 5 speed. I am in love!

    Was your radar detector going off at the time?
  17. dang

    For those of you who like the color Golf...

    Here's your chance.. https://www.copart.com/lot/73309405/salvage-2020-chevrolet-camaro-ls-nv-reno
  18. dang

    1972 E9 3.0 CSI - Chamonix

    I bought my 72 tii project when my son was 6. He's now 38 and it's still a shell.
  19. dang

    Sacramento - Shamrock Rally 3/14/26 9am

    https://www.bmw2002faq.com/forums/topic/344819-shamrock-rally-%C2%A0-03142026-0900-am/
Back
Top