174 London Barnfind cars for sale closed bid auction

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I don't get collections like that.....what a shame for all those cool cars to gather pigeon crap....I mean really....it must be a sickness of sorts. We all have a certain degree of it, but that is full blown brain mush.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I don't get collections like that.....what a shame for all those cool cars to gather pigeon crap....I mean really....it must be a sickness of sorts. We all have a certain degree of it, but that is full blown brain mush.
I'm with you. That is not a collection, it is a horde. I know there are active debates about folks who "save" cars by gathering them up in a damp barn - or worse yet an open air field. Save them from what? Dignity? Well, you can see where I fall in this debate... :oops:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
that's what it is @bavbob ... they probably paid no more that 500 pounds for most of them. the real expense is the warehouse / building.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
that's what it is @bavbob ... they probably paid no more that 500 pounds for most of them. the real expense is the warehouse / building.

I have to admit that I am more fascinated and impressed with cheap industrial real estate. I looked at renting a small workshop garage to migrate all my e9 stuff to
during my home remodel. It just can’t happen in Seattle.

I know what @sfdon pays for his shop in the bay area, along with my friends that are small business owners in Seattle. I’m confused because my presumption is that large chunks of real estate in western Europe are mostly out of reach. How does one devote a factory that enormous forgotten project cars?

Same deal with Scuderia Sportiva. The e9’s are nice but that factory?!!!!

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
When I was a medical student in Manhattan, there was this disheveled guy with a brown paper bag I would see a a lot on the patient floors. When I asked who he was, I was told he was the pharmacists delivering meds and narcotics ....nobody suspected. So maybe a decoy......cars are pristine, fake dirt................building in a terrible neighborhood but everyone thinks nothing but garbage in there.

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is about 2 miles down the road from me. It was an old BOC gas bottling plant from memory in a fairly heavily industrialised estate. The way everything was listed screams fishy to me.

The e28 520 lux was sold by someone I know for £2300 a few years back. Running and driving in lovely condition. Now covered in dust, crap and having sat for a few years they want £6000....

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have to admit that I am more fascinated and impressed with cheap industrial real estate. I looked at renting a small workshop garage to migrate all my e9 stuff to
during my home remodel. It just can’t happen in Seattle.

I know what @sfdon pays for his shop in the bay area, along with my friends that are small business owners in Seattle. I’m confused because my presumption is that large chunks of real estate in western Europe are mostly out of reach. How does one devote a factory that enormous forgotten project cars?

Same deal with Scuderia Sportiva. The e9’s are nice but that factory?!!!!

interesting, & E9 convertible