17x8 and 17x9 Style 32s on an E9

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Maybe I imagined it, but I swear I saw a picture recently posted of an E9 with 17 inch staggered Styles 32 wheels on it. I believe the picture was taken at a car show and the car was Polaris. Anyone have the picture or other pictures of that car? I recently picked up a set of these wheels. I have no intentions of putting them on my coupe but now, out of curiousity, I'm wondering if they would fit.

Thanks-

'69 2800cs

Reaction score
bump...I would very much like to see these wheels fitted as well.

You may have seen this already, but these were listed as "Alpina 17" wheels (8" front, 9.5" rear) from B10 (E34)", sort of similar to what you're looking for.

Perhaps the seller, RonP, would know the offsets, I would think they would be close?

This is the thread-

http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3833&highlight=alpina+clone

Picture712.jpg

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for link! That's exactly what I was looking for. It looks like they fit, I guess the jury's still out if I like the look.

hplug

Reaction score
Hey Vince

That 3.0 with the style 32 is my car. They do fit and the ride is surprisingly not bad. I am running a 255 series rear and the will rub the lip if not rolled. I have still not figured out if I link the look either I will know better once my suspension is done then I will make my decision. I swapped just because the originals had some major dry rot on the tires and this set up was laying around. Believe it or not my 73 is parked side by side with the 74 which is stick and they have the exact same ride height.