S starcruiser Well-Known Member Messages 263 Reaction score 86 Sep 7, 2024 #1 Kinfolk for sale on BaT. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-bmw-3200-cs/?utm_source=dm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2024-09-07
Kinfolk for sale on BaT. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-bmw-3200-cs/?utm_source=dm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2024-09-07
T tdgray Well-Known Member Messages 891 Reaction score 535 Location Akron, Ohio Sep 8, 2024 #2 That’s a really unique car… great lines and some beautiful design.
Drew Gregg Well-Known Member Site Donor Messages 1,967 Reaction score 1,559 Location Ft. Lauderdale Sep 13, 2024 #3 Whoops! I didn't see this has already been posted. It is an amazing restoration.
rsporsche Moderator Site Donor $$ Messages 14,397 Reaction score 6,482 Location Atlanta, GA Sep 14, 2024 #4 Drew Gregg said: Whoops! I didn't see this has already been posted. It is an amazing restoration. Click to expand... i got you taken care of ...
Drew Gregg said: Whoops! I didn't see this has already been posted. It is an amazing restoration. Click to expand... i got you taken care of ...
Krzysztof Well-Known Member Site Donor Messages 2,045 Reaction score 987 Location Poland Sep 14, 2024 #5 It has been really smart, BMW was pulling out "different kind of beauty" to help distinguish later really nice car lines once they've been introduced. ... anyhow must have for someone collecting all flavors of sporty BMW models.
It has been really smart, BMW was pulling out "different kind of beauty" to help distinguish later really nice car lines once they've been introduced. ... anyhow must have for someone collecting all flavors of sporty BMW models.
coupedegrace Well-Known Member Site Donor $ Messages 770 Reaction score 739 Location Portland, Oregon Sep 14, 2024 #6 Beautiful car. I'm not sure why exactly, but my favorite comment from the video is "Wow, what a window."
Beautiful car. I'm not sure why exactly, but my favorite comment from the video is "Wow, what a window."