1970 2800 CS at Auto Kennel

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I love the color, she not so much. :)

My wife says the same thing about Manila envelopes. She likes bold oranges and green envelopes. I think that Manila envelopes are subdued and classy. It brings me back to a time when it was more about the function of the envelope than the color. :D

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hey George, congrats on the purchase of the wonderful coupe. what part of ATL are you in. there are many of us here. i am in Dunwoody, Gary is in Peachtree Corners / Duluth, Don is in the Athens area, George W. lives in ATL and up in north Georgia and several others. will have to get together with you soon

scott

Geor

Reaction score
Thanks Scott.
Much appreciated.
We live in the City, near Chastain Park. I was saying to my wife yesterday that we'll need to make a GA mountain run soon. We'd love to join you all.
I received the car a couple of weeks ago, and it is everything we'd hoped. We think it's beautiful and Paul at AutoKennel was really great. I recommend them if anyone is interested in any of their vehicles.
Thanks again. Here's our (new to us) car safely in our driveway. :)
George
IMG_0592.jpg

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
so you're not terribly far away from us. i make trips into that area to go to buttermilk kitchen or go a little further down to superica and bartaco (and drive home past chastain). my coupe is in the paint shop with the engine out doing a color change.