1970 atlantik blue 2800cs on BaT

Really pretty car, great interior, beautiful color, shock towers and rockers look good. Waiting to see how this does but it looks like it's doing ok so far.

my original guess was 75k to 85k and it has just exceeded that. good day for a nice 2800cs, glad to see it getting serious love

it did better than the ceylon csi that stalled out at 75k ... but i do think this was a better car (and i like ceylon). the interior on this 2800cs was quite nice. the complementary comments from @coupeking helped it along as well. this car didn't have the list of little things that needed addressing. it had a petri wheel ... okay, the a/c wasn't working. nice car, hope the new owner shows up here.

it did better than the ceylon csi that stalled out at 75k ... but i do think this was a better car (and i like ceylon). the interior on this 2800cs was quite nice. the complementary comments from @coupeking helped it along as well. this car didn't have the list of little things that needed addressing. it had a petri wheel ... okay, the a/c wasn't working. nice car, hope the new owner shows up here.
Discs in the rear and the Getrag 265 probably helped

sure, but there have been a lot of 2800cs with those mods that haven't done nearly as well. this one had a lot of things done very well, a lot of attention to detail.

It also didn't have an overactive seller trying to hype the &^%%$ out of it.
I'd like to think that most persons who are in the market for a Coupe are not the typical used car buyer... I'd venture most serious buyers are fairly well informed and when a seller is blowing smoke - the market responds accordingly. That was not the case here (as far as I saw).
Not that that is the only thing here - but it was one factor... IMO

Back