1971 bmw 2800 CS - $13800 (ANAHEIM)

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Oh, she’s a bad girl! Just nice & cheap enough to suck in a suitor and take all his money & time until she’s ready to move up to the next mark. I’m in love.

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hard to say how bad it really is, IMO it still looks quite manageable if most of the rust is in the rockers, but that's a big if.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Oh, she’s a bad girl! Just nice & cheap enough to suck in a suitor and take all his money & time until she’s ready to move up to the next mark. I’m in love.
Jay, it sounds like you have quite a little storyline created for this car, complete with soundtrack. :D

I agree with Robert - even with the rotting rockers, still seems an okay deal for someone ready to take that on in today's market.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It looks all there- if it's available I think its likely worth picking up. NMNA, but I just hate to see a decent deal slip by someone who wants a coupe and is willing to do the work. This is not the car for everybody but I'm sure there is someone on the forum for which this fits the bill :)

funjob2do

Reaction score
Selling dealer takes $12500. Original color white. I'm not sure if it's 5 speed as advertised!

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sounds more like a plot to the wacky 60's movie classic It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World.

So, no one from Coupefornia has even done a drive by? Sure.

My mental image [with keystone cops piano score] : Every forum member west of the Mississippi erratically driving around lost in Anaheim chain smoking w $15k in their pockets at 3:00 AM. A few, sleep-deprived in a van pulling a car hauler & cursing one another about directions and to stay alert for rental cars with Peter or Tony, knowing how deprived hearts with desire flip quickly to revenge.