1971 csa

whalem6

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I may have to let go of my 71 csa. You can see pictures on my web site just type thomaswhaley.zoomshare.com (dont use www first.) there are still a few small things to take care of but it is a great weekend car. thanks to all for looking. $11,500. You can reach me at [email protected] or by phone at 919-796-2050. Thanks again. Tom

Bill Riblett

(deceased)
Reaction score
This is the message visitors to your website see:

We're Sorry!

This zoomshare site has exceeded its daily traffic limit. If you are the owner of this site, you may have exceeded your limit by externally sharing or embedding files such as large images. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

The traffic monitoring system resets websites approximately every 12 hours. Please try visiting the site again later, but note that you may need to clear your browser's history and/or cache upon your return.

Plus Upgrade zoomshare websites are provided site traffic up to 1.67GB per day. Free zoomshare websites are provided site traffic up to 300MB per day. Upgrade now to remove this message!

If you are the owner of this site, you can increase your site's daily traffic limit by upgrading to zoomshare plus.

whalem6

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the web site trouble i'm trying to resolve the issue. I will post another message when i get it cleared up Thanks Tom