1971 golf CS on Hemmings/Oldenzaal

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Maybe because it has a 2800CS tach? Lately their restorations seemed to be getting better but I still dislike their black wheel wells, black underside, subframe has too much blue in the grey color, wrong fender cladding and repro vin plate among others. At least it has the correct large water pump pliers. :cool:

John H.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Good grief!!! That is amazing. Won't last long. We sold a car to this shop and I've always suspected they didn't appreciate the pricing for BMWs. They have let a couple of coupes go for way under ask in my opinion!

John H.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Maybe because it has a 2800CS tach? Lately their restorations seemed to be getting better but I still dislike their black wheel wells, black underside, subframe has too much blue in the grey color, wrong fender cladding and repro vin plate among others. At least it has the correct large water pump pliers. :cool:
Ha! I was wondering if you were going to chime in, and there you did, 3 minutes before me!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
This seems to be more of a once over job comprared to some of their other jobs.

Case in point, mention of the powder coated suspension but visible surface issues indicate that the job wasn’t as thorough as implied.

E429D8F8-5BE3-4A9E-AF3F-A5F4A26C4E51.jpeg
0C3F5427-9A4C-4C3E-9E7E-4042F80C06CA.jpeg