1972 3.0 CSA with 12,000 Actual Miles!!! Restoration project

imotors

Reaction score
This car was involved in a light rollover in 1973. It has ALWAYS been inside and has absolutely ZERO rust. The guy who I bought it from in 1985 owned it for about 10 years. He removed the drive train for another project. The car has been in the body shop for about 10 years. All bodywork is complete and the car is in primer and about ready for paint(I have photos of before and during repair). It is basically disassembled, sitting on 4 wheels with a disc brake rear from a euro CSI Coupe. Perfect interior is in storage. Most parts are there to complete with the exception of the bumpers(I Think). Original wheels and tires(Michelin XAS). Spare never down. Dash is still installed. Glass is out, but we have it all. Car is Polaris with Navy leather. 4 power windows and a sunroof. I also have a 1978 633 CSI(in storage, and hasn't run for many years) with a High Performance drivetrain. Balanced 3.5 engine with triple Webers. Aluminum flywheel. Balanced 5 Speed, and 16" cross spoke wheels from a 1989 535i. I would like to sell this as a package for somewhere around $7500.00. All offers will be considered. 724.325.0000 office 412.638.2647 cell Steve

Back