1972 3.0 csi for sale in DFW area

mikemls

Reaction score
Last edited:

mikemls

Reaction score
I have a few pics besides the craigslist ones. You'll have to tell me what you mean by money shots. I don't want to post the wrong kind and get kicked off of the forum...

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Mike,

money shots are pics of the rust prone areas. especially under the car (floor boards / rocker panels / shock towers) and the bottom of the "A" pillar (behind the front wheels / front of doors) and the shock towers under the hood.

hope this helps - good luck with the sale
scott

mikemls

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply and information.
I will try to post pics of these areas when this evening when my camera charges.
I didn't say it in the original ad, but I am very willing to negotiate on the price.
I have 74 e9 and a 59 studebaker that are waiting their turns...

mikemls

Reaction score
I lowered the price on the coupe to 10k for a quick sale.
I hate selling cars... Someone make me a good offer.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
If you post the money shots, and the car is rust free, it will be sold at 10K. No informed E9 purchaser can buy a car without knowing what is what structure wise.

mikemls

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to get the pics. The car definitely isn't rust free, but is nice enough to be driven or restored. The pics show, though they may be hard to decipher, a lack of rust on the diff mount and shock towers, rust repair in the front floor boards and rockers, and some good old rust holes in the area above the front tires.
I hadn't ever looked up there, and I'm kind of disappointed to have found the rust, but I want to be as honest as possible about the vehicle.
I also included the only pre-paint pic I have.
The vin is 2261350 if anyone wants to research its past on the registry or carfax.
I am open to feedback on the price, but I would prefer that information to be messaged privately.
Thanks,
Mike 469-450-9869

photobucket link:
http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/mikemls999/slideshow/