1972 3.0cs For Sale

Tylenol7

Reaction score
ASKING 10.500 OR BEST OFFER

Vehicle Description

lINK TO EBAY AUCTION

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e....ebay.com:80/300001712926_W0QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

THE OVERVIEW: Welcome to my auction of one very beautiful and quite rare 1972 BMW 3.0CSa coupe. Beautifully finished in Black over lovely saddle tan interior, this car features the twin carbed 3.0 liter 180 horsepower engine, a smooth-shifting three speed automatic transmission, FACTORY CRANK SUNROOF, A/C, original factory alloy wheels, CD stereo, electric windows and the original BMW steering wheel, with a beautiful wood wheel installed. The working odometer shows just over 140,000 miles which I cannot attest to being original as I have personally experienced it being intermittent. While not concourse show-quality, this lovely Black CS sports very good paint with a deep and rich luster free from any noticeable major scrapes or dents, very nice chrome and trim and is quite free of rust in all the structural areas on these cars. There is a small rust area located in the spare tire well. The interior is in need of some TLC, especially the back seat, the carpet is very good, the headliner is prestine, clean door panels but wood trim needs fixing. There is some wear and discoloration on the wood trim on the dash. Overall this is an excellent driving stylish example that will garner lots of attention on the roadways. It starts and runs beautifully, shifts well, brakes strong and true, tracks and steers well down the road. This car is truly a joy to drive! Happy bidding.Phone is best at 336-847-7628

DETAILS: Along with the sale of this car you will receive a clear certificate of title. An educated bidder is the best buyer. I will be available during the entire 7 day auction to field questions, schedule viewings and test drives and allow for official mechanical inspections of this classic BMW. I WELCOME AND URGE YOU TO COME LOOK, TOUCH, LISTEN! This 1972 BMW 3.0CS is being sold "AS IS", "where is" with no written or verbal warranties. There will be no "post-sale" inspections to determine whether or not you really want to purchase this driving machine. YOUR WINNING BID IS A LEGAL BINDING CONTRACT! Feel free to phone me between 9am and 1am est at 336-847-7628 [/url]