1972 3.0csi

knife

Reaction score
All -

I am reluctantly selling my coupe. She is a '72 3.0csi in Granada red (paint code 23) located in the San Francisco bay area. I've owned it since 1997, and it's been a project for much of the time since. In fact, I believe it's been a project since around 1989 when the PO got a hold of it.

I had the engine rebuilt less than 2000 km ago, and I put on new bilsteins, springs, and all new suspension bushings, new tie rods and control arms, and new wheel bearings, rotors, and pads at the same time. I put a recored radiator in it this week. It starts right up, even after long stretches in storage.

The PO did the body restoration and new paint (around 1997), and it is starting to show its age. The paint is a bit faded (though it still looks good with a bit of carnuba wax), the rubber is starting to crack and there are a couple of bubbles on the hood and the right hand door.

On the inside, the seats are a gray velour, clean and in very good shape. The wood is good, but could use refinishing. There's no stereo, but she's wired for speakers in the rear deck, which has holes for 6x9s. The door panels are unmolested and in good shape. She has manual front windows and rear power (that seem to have given out since I last had it out).

I moved to New York two years ago and don't have the ability to keep her there. I've had her in storage in California since then, and I'm just not able to give her the attention she needs.

I'm asking $15k. Email with questions or for pics. scnaifeh at hot mail dot com.