1972 BMW 3.0cs Sunroof

TilotLicense

Reaction score
okay will try again have a decent 1972 3.0cs euro sunroof coupe with a/c webers,
Mechanically near excellent with long list of repairs,maintenance
Sunroof,AC everything works except clock and cigarette lighter
Body-mostly solid fews areas of rust-solid shock towers front & rear,floors etc,solid rockers
Now the not so good stuff
BAD
Wrong 16 inch alloys
Black Nardi wheel wrong
someone before me filled the side body grills with fiberglass-I removed the fiberglass and found the openings perfect-just an idiot with a book that wanted to pratice and picked the wrong car-so that area is primered to protect the bare metal.
fews area around the body where I noticed rusti took to bare metal and por 15 just to protect area have not repainted or color matched
seats are hard and split on fronts
aftermarket cd player with 6x9 speakers in parcel shelf
GOOD
Near Excellent Mechanical
front Bumper had a prang that is freshly straightened and chromed and cost me $$$-not installed
grill was hand straightened and polished-not installed
Sunroof
Webers
new rear bilsteins
new front calipers
3.3 block & head
rebuilt 4 speed manual with new clutch and all hydraulics
new rear view mirrors both sides
new license plate lights
many new seals

decent silver paint could be color matched for driver
asking $6500.00
$14,900.00 with brand new Red leather interior,including correct headliner,new sunvisors,cherry mahogany refinished wood by (Heritage)
red/black cocoa & sisal mats,correct carpet,full interior dynamat,cd player with 4 hidden speakers & alarm....
fully painted inside and out and engine detailed,all chrome trim polished plated,new seals,badges and interior $24,900.00
with Euro 3.5 injected and 5 speed,adjustable regulator,stainless exhaust,msd,bilstein springs,18 inch M5 wheels $36,000.00

I will sell the coupe and all the parts listed above for $26,000.00-will not seperate...
also selling my 1983 M635csi....10k too much to list-100% rust free euro
blue/parchment leather

roadsterfan

Reaction score
I am thinking that your price is pretty reasonable considering the cost of pieces and parts that make up these cars. My real question that i am dieing to ask is: Do you know what the last 3 digits of your ECU in the Euro 635 are? Is it 0 261 200 001 or 0 261 200 011?

Please...let me know...

chicane

Reaction score
TilotLicense said:
okay will try again have a decent 1972 3.0cs euro sunroof coupe with a/c webers,
Sunroof,AC everything works except clock and cigarette lighter
Body-mostly solid fews areas of rust-solid shock towers front & rear,floors etc,solid rockers
Now the not so good stuff
BAD
Wrong 16 inch alloys
Black Nardi wheel wrong
someone before me filled the side body grills with fiberglass-I removed the fiberglass and found the openings perfect-just an idiot with a book that wanted to pratice and picked the wrong car-so that area is primered to protect the bare metal.
fews area around the body where I noticed rusti took to bare metal and por 15 just to protect area have not repainted or color matched
seats are hard and split on fronts
aftermarket cd player with 6x9 speakers in parcel shelf
GOOD
Near Excellent Mechanical
front Bumper had a prang that is freshly straightened and chromed and cost me $$$-not installed
grill was hand straightened and polished-not installed
Sunroof
Webers
new rear bilsteins
new front calipers
3.3 block & head
rebuilt 4 speed manual with new clutch and all hydraulics
new rear view mirrors both sides
new license plate lights
many new seals

decent silver paint could be color matched for driver
asking $6500.00
$14,900.00 with brand new Red leather interior,including correct headliner,new sunvisors,cherry mahogany refinished wood by (Heritage)
red/black cocoa & sisal mats,correct carpet,full interior dynamat,cd player with 4 hidden speakers & alarm....
fully painted inside and out and engine detailed,all chrome trim polished plated,new seals,badges and interior $24,900.00
with Euro 3.5 injected and 5 speed,adjustable regulator,stainless exhaust,msd,bilstein springs,18 inch M5 wheels $36,000.00

I will sell the coupe and all the parts listed above for $26,000.00-will not seperate...
also selling my 1983 M635csi....10k too much to list-100% rust free euro
blue/parchment leather

You know what's really great...pics.

Peconga

Reaction score
TilotLicense said:
<etc>

Sounds interesting, but need some basics:
Location?
Miles on engine (estimated if not known)?
Webers downdraft or sidedraft?
Pictures?

Cheers!
Peconga in Boise, Idaho USA

TilotLicense

Reaction score
Have not figured how to post pics here,Car is no longer for sale...Did not get much interest so have decided to perfect the body and use it as a Summer car at our place in Seattle...