1972 CS in Sacramento - CL

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Not mine. Sent an email to seller and didn't get a response. Thought I'd post here just in case anyone has better luck..

"We have a customers car that had all the body work and paint done. The body and paint are done and look great, but decided to not finish the project. It runs and drives under its own power. The drive train is solid, but has been sitting for years, this is a project. All parts are here, except for 2 molding pieces. The interior is complete and original in decent shape. 1 of only 200 built this year with an automatic transmission. "

Attachments

• 00b0b_9nI2Zdy3u2f_1200x900.jpg
    00b0b_9nI2Zdy3u2f_1200x900.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 00B0B_g1wReib5T0J_1200x900.jpg
    00B0B_g1wReib5T0J_1200x900.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 162
  • 00L0L_haNe9nfWWVz_1200x900.jpg
    00L0L_haNe9nfWWVz_1200x900.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 163

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
craigslist title says it a CSi, but the air cleaner says something different. definite project, could be a decent project if not too expensive

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Not mine. Sent an email to seller and didn't get a response. Thought I'd post here just in case anyone has better luck..

I find this quite often with CraigList. I don't think the sellers are just ignoring inquiries. I think that often eMails between potential buyers and sellers (and visa versa) end up in unchecked spam folders because it looks like spam to the email client. It is a shame that the seller didn't include a phone number, but doing that really opens up the spam worm can. :(

shanon

Reaction score
Agree that CL email replies are going unseen and that not including a phone number is kinda 'lame'.

Especially on this one, its on my commute and can easily go poke it with a stick...

I'll keep trying too.... ;)

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
The general location where the post was made from doesn't have any shops in that immediate area. It looks like someone posted it from home but the car is in a shop in Rancho Cordova somewhere. When they take photos outside the shop I can usually figure out where it is. :cool:

bossrobot

Site Donor
Reaction score
Its not far from me ( an hour) but, I have been emailing and trying to make contact, but no go so far o_O