• Tapatalk is being removed immediately. There are security issues and there is no justification for having it anymore. I apolgize to those die-hard Tapatalk users but you'll need to start using the forums mobile version instead.

1972 CSI 5 speed Polaris build

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have sold three cars on BaT now. No complaints about what they brought. IMO, there is no better national (and often international) pool of buyers. For a nice car like this, you will get top dollar on BaT. Based on past sales (but considering COVID) I would say 85 plus. If you present it well, you may hit 120 plus. I think there have been at least three non CSL e9s that have exceeded six figures on BaT.

Rex Kapriellian

Reaction score
I have sold three cars on BaT now. No complaints about what they brought. IMO, there is no better national (and often international) pool of buyers. For a nice car like this, you will get top dollar on BaT. Based on past sales (but considering COVID) I would say 85 plus. If you present it well, you may hit 120 plus. I think there have been at least three non CSL e9s that have exceeded six figures on BaT.
I agree, it’s a good platform, and, I bet you’re close on the $85 base.

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Really nice deep, mirror finish. Very professional, like someone who knows how to throw paint was involved instead of the usual chimpanzees with spray guns. Definitely going to consider this as the CSi is close to paint.

Rex Kapriellian

Reaction score
The coupes are not fast by today’s standards, but you won’t get stuck in the right lane on the freeway.
@Markos, do you have the Power to move this thread from the classifieds to “restoration projects”

waiting on my new screws for the petri