1972 Fjord BMW Bavaria w/ Blue Interior....Live on BAT

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The color looks good on a Bav although the repsray looks a little "off" to me. But as many of you know, I am color blind so take that with a grain of salt. Probably why I like "Golf." Seems to offend a lot of people. I say......."Good!"......LOL

John H.

Site Donor
Reaction score
That's mine. Wish me luck! It's a great car and we are sad to let it go, however the garage in Laguna just didn't have room. We bought it on Ebay 3 years ago and Jeff Tighe sorted it to be a daily driver for my wife with great AC. We spent a lot of $$$$ to get it right but it is a great cruiser. Engine has a lot of pull and life in it. Ask any questions you can think of.

John H.

Site Donor
Reaction score
The color looks good on a Bav although the repsray looks a little "off" to me. But as many of you know, I am color blind so take that with a grain of salt. Probably why I like "Golf." Seems to offend a lot of people. I say......."Good!"......LOL

Respray is off, as it is a bit 'poppy-er' (is that a word?). Many find it to be a bit more interesting than the original which can be seen in Picture 51 to the left of the gas fill. My wife was one of the 'many' so that was why we bought it.

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
John, out of curiosity, what is the thinking behind having another party list your car but both that party and you (the owner) participating in the conversation?

It's off to a good start!

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Can‘t remember last time I saw a Fjord e3. Very cool. Good Luck with sale!

John H.

Site Donor
Reaction score
John, out of curiosity, what is the thinking behind having another party list your car but both that party and you (the owner) participating in the conversation?

It's off to a good start!
Hey Dick, just what Chris said! I'm a member of The Motoring Club in Los Angeles, and they handle selling members cars for them for a reasonable sum while I try to maximize my Vermont driving time before the white stuff starts flying and the 2002's go in their cocoons!

Christoph

Reaction score
Can‘t remember last time I saw a Fjord e3. Very cool. Good Luck with sale!
You might come to Gemany one day and attend an E3 Club's meeting. At our annual gathering in September there were 40 cars, 20 % of them Fjord. Fjord was so popular in Europe, still is. Some Club veterans are cited like this: We need to break up some of those Fjord cars for parts so that they get fewer.