1974 3.0CS for sale---$6500 OBO

salatrix

Reaction score
It is hard to part with this super cool car, but with the recent addition of a second kid it is time to part with my beloved coupe.

I've had it for ~8 years and as I understand it I am basically the second owner. I drove it as a daily driver for 4 years and has been parked in the garage ever since I bought a new car. It is Sienna Braun metalic with tan leather interior and has a few modifications; a 5-speed, momo steering wheel, and Weber carbs.

In addition it has a relatively new front end, suspension, ignition, electrical cables, radiator, electric fan, brakes, tires, not to mention Alpina rims including the spare. The engine has good compression and pulls well, though it seems to run a little bit rich. Overall the car runs and drives well. The paint has a few small chips and two small dents, there is a small amount of cosmetic rust on the passenger side front fender, around the sunroof, and in the rear floor pans--- there is no structural rust (shock towers or in the engine bay). The zipper on the headliner is gone and the front seats are very worn. The rocker switch on the sunroof is broken (but the motor works) as do all of the electric windows.

I have most of the original parts (either on the car or in boxes) and a fuel injection system, the owner manual, shop manual, a/c system, I think it has all of the stickers, the flashlight, and about half the tools in the tool kit. $6500 OBO

email me for pictures or with questions. I'm in San Diego.

Thanks,

Trent

[email protected]
[/img]