1974 CS for sale (Vancouver BC)

kenk

Reaction score
This is a reposting. I have now bought a house so the pressure to sell the coupe has increased. Open to reasonable offers.

Elderly Father is sending out my inheritence early, a '67 mercedes SL, and I only have parking for 1 "fun" car. So I'm selling my CS after 2 years of ownership. It has been garage kept (covered), has Collector Plates and never driven in the rain (which in Vancouver is hard to do). 95k miles, 4 speed, sunroof. Interior is in very nice condition. Everything works except the left rear window. The previous owner did lots of work and I have the receipts. It is Fjord Blue which in my option is the nicest colour for the coupes. It is not rust free (as I know this is pretty well impossible) and shows some small bubbles in the usual locations (front left fender, around sunroof and rear quarter panels). However, this does not stop from attracting a lot of attention. A great sunday driver or daily driver in a less rainy location.

Asking $12,500 Canadian obo.

http://members.shaw.ca/kkratschmar/images/BMW/

If interested email me at [email protected] for more info and detailed pictures.

Ken