1974 CSi in Bend, OR *SOLD*

velocewest

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This was posted on the CS Registry mailing list. IT'S NOT MY CAR! Contact the owner, Dennis Holt, his contact info is at the bottom of the ad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear echo niners, especially those in the Northwest,

I have a 1974 csi silver with a black leather interior and NO, NO, really , RUST. I've invested over 22k in it with a new interior leather, wood redone and seals etc. The engine is very strong and according to my BMW wrench has probably been modified professionally. I have no clue as this is the first one I have ever had or driven.

The car has been stripped to bare metal and professionally painted by a BMW preferred body shop and a good friend. It is a work in progress however, The dash instruments need some work, the speedo and tack work the clock doesn't. There is no radio. It has A/C but it is not all that effective and I have yet to figure out the vent system.

I am inviting all who come to Bend, OR to go skiing to call me, evaluate the car and make an offer. I would like $18k or close. The VIN says it's a csi built in Feb'74. I wish to sell it as I may be moving to the Oregon coast and that is no place for a coupe, even stainless steel rusts there!

Dennis Holt
Bend Oregon cell
[email protected]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~