1975 cs

I believe that car just sold on ebay for 15600. I was so surprised to find that car on Ebay not far from my house. I immediately went to look at it. I gave the car a quick inspection found some rust the owner and I disagreed a little on how much rust and how bad. He seemed to know little about 3.0s but knew alot about cars mostly america. I was very interested but the car had no AC and it was only the second one I looked at so I was not sure if it was worth it. The seller posted a very detailed and honest description on the ebay.

It would be interesting to see a close-up of the rust. Was it bubbling through the paint or concealed up in the wheel well?

Also, would need to check the usual hiding spots.

The fact that the car was viewed 391 times during the auction seems to speak of a high level of interest in our cars. Or is that not a huge number? Thoughts?

When this coupe arrived in the US it had to get a DOT/EPA sticker verifying the model year. The claimed mileage, if only from the title doc, is irrelevant. You can put any mileage you want on a title.

Back