1996 Alpina B10 3.0 Allrad Sedan on BaT - Mohr Imports Car

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Mohr had this up for sale prior to BaT? If so, do you know what they were asking? Site still says Coming Soon.

Also, never knew or heard of the Allrad 4WD or AWD system. I'm assuming different from the X-drive? Maybe more in tune with the 325iX AWD system? But hate assuming stuff. Anyone ever driven an Allrad in the snow? Curious what you thought? Any knowledge helpful. Thanks in advance. GB

My guess is they used "Allrad" because they couldn't elegantly fit the "X" used in the E30 AWD car into the Alpina naming scheme.

Well, $26,250 seems a tad low, but fair price I guess for both buyer and seller, at least it sold. Interesting car for sure,

I'm going to keep a lookout for a Touring E34 ALLRAD now I know they exist. Not holding my breathe.

If you would like to own an e34 touring, I would think this would be the one to have: https://www.carcaveusa.com/inventory/bmw/m5/l01938/

Chris primarily imports and resells land rovers, but he does a few BMWs from time to time. I've seen this car, and it is in very nice shape. Last time I was over there, he was talking about putting this car up for auction, but apparently he still has it.

Hey Chris, that is very nice, however it is RWD. I need the ALLRAD version here in ID. I want to be able to drive it year round. I never even heard of e34 ALLRAD until this Alpina came up for sale, then one of the commenters said he owns the touring version. I have a 2010 BMW e61 X-drive M-Sport that I love but mainly my wife's car. I would love an Alpina E34 Touring ALLRAD but have never heard of it nor seen one until this sedan came up for sale. It would be cool if they have a 3.5 Alpina Touring version of the Allrad, the commentator mentioned he had an Alpina Touring e34 but didn't mention if it was the same 3.0L motor like what was in the Japanese Sedan that sold or if his was a 3.5L with a 5-spd or what. I would actually welcome an auto for a daily, if 3.5L. The hunt for my Unicorn is on now.

Back