3.0 CS in El Salvador

aguirola

Reaction score
Just wanted to share it... such a pretty car.
smile.gif

Only 16K km. on the clock. Certified. Came with a set of Alpina wheels + the originals, and the BBS. All tools, books and I have a CSL steering wheel for it.
European version, 3.3 engine, 3 Weber DCOE, original paint.

My wife was overwhelmed about the fact that for a change, I bought a car that runs and only needs minor work.

I hope you will like it.

Regards, Alberto

Attachments

• L1020734.jpg
    L1020734.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 263
  • L1020735.jpg
    L1020735.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 267

aguirola

Reaction score
This one, was really luck, as things happen that way. My friend imported it to El Salvador in 2000 and never drove it, and as things happen,
I asked him about it two weeks ago and now you know how it ended.

With it, came a set of 14 x 7 Alpina wheels, which will go back on with Vredesteins.
The BBS are really pretty, and being 15", easier to find tires for, yet I suppose for our roads they would be almost 'low profile' and possibly not very adequate.
Either way, all the tires have to go, as they are over 8 years old in the BBS, and 12 on the Alpina.
The car has had absolutely zero maintenance, and needs all sort of fluid transfusions, brake calipers rebuild, CV Joints, wheel bearings, and a few bushings.
With the blessings of being rust free, which for the Coupes, it is short of a miracle, thankfully, no bodywork.
The motor is a Korman Stage 2, 3.3, with triple Webers and Recaro front seats,
clearly not original, but decent looking.

Regards, Alberto

Attachments

• L1020737.jpg
    L1020737.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 242