3.0 CS Los Gatos

jmackro

Reaction score
Was there really a 1975 model year e9? Or was this a 1974 that didn't get titled until 1975?

Notice one of the photos shows dirt/wear on the rear carpets. Previous owner must have had children! My rear carpets only get use when I sit back there to clean the inside/rear window.

Too bad it's a slush-O-matic.

Attachments

• 3K63J73H45Ge5H35Mdd45a0b46ca0032c1bef.jpg
    3K63J73H45Ge5H35Mdd45a0b46ca0032c1bef.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 122

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
yes... there were 1975 models and this very could be one- odd combo of manual front windows and a slush box?

tmason

Reaction score
He may want to change his plans and show it more than this weekend. Or maybe a good chance to low ball because he's leaving the states? Looks to be well maintained with white walls only on the front and I'm sure there is partial quart of 7 Elevens finest motor oil in the trunk.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Any guess at the dash? The engine bay?

The mileage? Recent maintenance?
Condition of fenders? How does it run?
How does it shift? Rust?
For a free ad - this seems to be missing
a lot of info.

GroupeB

Reaction score
This has been here before, about 2-3 months ago. Same ad, same dialogue, same craigs list, I believe. Maybe it was ebay.....

If it were worth taking the time to check back into old threads...sadly not worth the trouble.

GroupeB

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
There was a rather nice coupe that used to live down the street from the old Ferrari dealership- around the time of its bankruptcy sale.

I think it was bronzit with tan interior and I recall looking it over at the local supermarket parking lot and having the owner walk up while looking me over, like he thought I was casing the car for imminent break-in. When I mentioned that I owned a '73, he didn't look like he had changed his mind about me, hopped in the car and left.

If this is that car, it is a sad shadow of what I saw in the parking lot that day.

I think the previous ebay auction on this one reached around 8 or 9 grand. Euro, imho, = rust inevitable unless delivered to Palermo. The photos are not helping the seller either and the car just looks tired all over. Best of luck to both parties and hope it goes to a good home.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
having the owner walk up while looking me over, like he thought I was casing the car for imminent break-in. When I mentioned that I owned a '73, he didn't look like he had changed his mind about me, hopped in the car and left.

Most thieves use that ice-breaker about owning the same car and then they ask you to compare the shape of the key, and they inquire about what time you get home, and whether you have dogs or firearms...

By now he may want you to steal it and collect agreed value.

WALTER

Site Donor
Reaction score
I received some pics some months ago when the owner was selling it for considerably less. It was definitely tired and rusty. Hope he gets his asking price, but there is a lot of work to do on this one.

tmason

Reaction score
Looking at the ebay photo's,the seller did upgrade the rear tires to black walls for CL.