3.0CS from New Orleans

ny30cs

Reaction score
I am making progress. Thought I'd have it done by now to enjoy for the Summer. Tomorrow is the first day of Summer........Oh well........

Attachments

• DSC_0185.jpg
    DSC_0185.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC_0188.jpg
    DSC_0188.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC_0195.jpg
    DSC_0195.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 177

ny30cs

Reaction score
Engine Bay shots

Here's an engine shot........3.5 with Webers.......

Attachments

• IMG_1867.jpg
    IMG_1867.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 185

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Did you repaint it? It's come a long way since I saw it briefly here before you took her away!

Ed G

Site Donor
Reaction score
What's the hold up? One seat, two windows and GO!! Work as you go.....You could be driving tomorrow- summer's going fast!

ny30cs

Reaction score
Did you repaint it? It's come a long way since I saw it briefly here before you took her away!
I tried to get out of painting it. I painted the roof and rear deck and wet sanded the rest of the car. It's decent but I want to drive it not show it!!
I lowered it, put on new shocks, Alpinas, new Michelins, sorted out the engine compartment with all the horrible plumbing, detailed the engine bay and now a whole new interior. It looks incredible and light years better then when you saw it. I will post more photos when I get into it.......Mark

ny30cs

Reaction score
Looking good! Interesting "bird" in the background of one pic... yours too?
No. That one is not mine but I am working on this as well and should have them both done at the same time.........Can't wait!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0564.jpg
    IMG_0564.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 140

ny30cs

Reaction score
What's the hold up? One seat, two windows and GO!! Work as you go.....You could be driving tomorrow- summer's going fast!
I want it done!!!! Luckily I have other toys to drive. I have been spending weekends in this.........

Attachments

• DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 153