3200cs

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have seen this car and it is stunning and restored to original specs so it doesn't look too done up in person. Value? Hard to say but the restoration probably cost most of the asking price.

jmackro

Reaction score
I have seen this car and it is stunning ....

Agreed.

It is sort of puzzling why Crevier is selling it. They are a BMW dealer and this is a BMW - what's not to like? It is one of the few cars in their collection that is consistent with the family business - why sell the 3200 and keep all the Chevy trucks, Jaguars, woodies, and other more common stuff?

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Crevier sold their dealership to Penske, his private collection includes four Z8s including one Alpina. Maybe he is downsizing?

waynesie

Reaction score
For $200k they may not be selling it... Maybe just putting it out there to say "looky what I got".

Hagerty (which is not perfect) has a #1 at ~ $100k.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
For 200k, you can buy a Ferrari 330 GT 2 plus 2 series 2, an jnfinitely faster and more beautiful car.

I saw a 3200cs in person once, and the proportions are very large, like a Chevy Bel Air or something. It helps one to understand why the e9 was so successful.

If the 3200cs had been a better performing, more beautiful car, they would not be so rare today!