38cm Petri Steering Wheel for Sale

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Selling this wheel to fund a couple of projects on my new e30. Very nice wheel that I had in my coupe before replacing it with a restored leather Petri. Great original pattern on the rim of the wheel. The sheen on the aluminum is very nice, actually looks better than the aluminum on my restored wheel. One small scratch on one of the spokes. Ready to install in your coupe (cancelling tab not included).

Please send a PM if interested. I can answer any additional questions and send additional pictures if needed.

Asking $1500.00

Thanks,
Vince
IMG_0484.jpg
IMG_0487.jpg
IMG_1606.jpg
IMG_1609.jpg
IMG_1611.jpg

Last edited:
Selling this wheel to fund a couple of projects on my new e30. Very nice wheel that I had in my coupe before replacing it with a restored leather Petri. Great original pattern on the rim of the wheel. The sheen on the aluminum is very nice, actually looks better than the aluminum on my restored wheel. One small scratch on one of the spokes. Ready to install in your coupe (cancelling tab not included).

Please send a PM if interested. I can answer any additional questions and send additional pictures if needed.

Asking $1500.00

Thanks,
VinceView attachment 186165View attachment 186168View attachment 186170View attachment 186171View attachment 186172

good that you sold it, very nice

BTW, you mentioned aluminium spokes, i thought they were chromed steel

was yours aluminium ? am I wrong on this appreciation ?

thanks

good that you sold it, very nice

BTW, you mentioned aluminium spokes, i thought they were chromed steel

was yours aluminium ? am I wrong on this appreciation ?

thanks

Maybe they are steel, that makes since. Definitely not a chrome finish though.

Back