• Poll closed .

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
How many of us have:
4 - speed
5 - speed
dogleg

Would any be interested in a shift patter transfer. Currently one can purchase a decal and it is nice but you can see the decal itself and (for some reason) the part number of the decal.

Stan,
Have you found dogleg patterns with the part #? I thought they were NLA and info on the source would be appreciated. Thanks!

Stan,

I certainly would be interested in one for the 5 speed overdrive transmission shift pattern.

IF you get some made, I'll order one ASAP!! Add one number to the poll for purchase, as I didn't check that.

I would prefer the decal to have a shift pattern only and no numbers.
Working on a source :)

Help me out here, I think the 4 speed pattern is the same as the 5 only without 5th gear and the dogleg is: R, straight down to 1st, up and over to 2nd, straight down from there to 3rd, up and over from there to 4th and straight down to 5th.

Correct!

Help me out here, I think the 4 speed pattern is the same as the 5 only without 5th gear and the dogleg is: R, straight down to 1st, up and over to 2nd, straight down from there to 3rd, up and over from there to 4th and straight down to 5th.

Stan,

I'd prefer both the pattern and the numbers for the 5 speed 265/6 (non-dogleg). Perhaps it could be made that way, and the numbers/R simply cut off for those who prefer it without the numbers/R.

Thanks for pursuing this.

Roger's Tii sells a 5-speed decal for the 2002,a little large for our shifter console but no part number. He has someone make them up,maybe they could be made to your specifications?
Roger's Tii
www.rogerstii.com
[email protected]
(510)629-2002
(866)975-2002 toll free (US only)

Attachments

• DSCN1031.jpg
    DSCN1031.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 137
Here is an image of the original. The idea of the option to cut off the part # if desired is good.

Attachments

• close_ratio.jpg
    close_ratio.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 160
I made 4 speed, 5 speed and 5 speed dogleg shift pattern transfers for the E9 and E10 (AKA 2002)
I will be bringing some to Monterey
$15.00 each
You will see me parking cars at Legends

A run of 10 - 5 speed shift pattern transfers are being printed.
7 dogleg 5 speed
1 4 speed
10 overdrive 5 speed
They look much better than the stickers, when applied it looks as though the shift pattern was painted on!

Hi Stan,

I'll take the four speed transfer if still avail. Paypal plus the 3% fee and shipping. Also, if anyone inquires after me I don't want to hold them up from
receiving your only one. I won't be applying the transfer anytime soon.

Time to bump this up.
$15 each. Mo is selling them too but he sold them to me so I would like to get mine sold before people buy his.

Reactions: m73
Yes. Please buy from Stan first.....he was the owner that originated the idea and has sold to many happy coupe drivers :)

-Mo

Funny timing. I was just about to ask Stan for a dogleg decal. I'm on another parts binge...

Back