67 2000cs on ebay

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
This looks a lot like the car that was listed in Portland for a year. Someone in Memphis likes to buy and sell vintage BMW’s. I wonder if he picked it up.

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Reserve not met at $14,600. Relisted. Without more extensive pictures or description I doubt it will reach that bid second time around. I thought it could be a $15K car. Too bad.
John

Ron Plantz

Ron
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
72tii owner and following e9 for my son. I realize this is not an e9 but curious. These models don’t seem to be tracking with e9 spike in the market. Or maybe they are and I don’t know it. Is it possible to get into a good one at a more reasonable price? Are E9’s that much a better car?

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
72tii owner and following e9 for my son. I realize this is not an e9 but curious. These models don’t seem to be tracking with e9 spike in the market. Or maybe they are and I don’t know it. Is it possible to get into a good one at a more reasonable price? Are E9’s that much a better car?

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Are E9’s that much better?

Did y’all see the 2000cs that sold for close to $60k recently? So good ones are not that far behind. That said, the E9 is faster and better looking. I think this justifies a 33% valuation differential.

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Given the body damage (rear), the rust (tip O’ the iceberg on these), and cracked dash, wood which clearly needs refinishing, I’m amazed the reserve is set higher that $22k. As nice as it is, it’s not an E9.