72 3.0 on ebay

jamesw

Reaction score
That's my car :) Someone out of NY just bought it. Hopefully he will join up here!

Cheers
James

Mcflury

Reaction score
Man I was waiting and bidding but then that individual decided to just buy it now well I guess I will have to find another it sure was pretty

modshop

Reaction score
The prices are up there - I think he'll sell the black one and the metallic red one for 45K. He's about to post a near total rebuild of a Malaga/Tan car, bare metal repaint, etc. I think he's going to ask 65K for that one.

jamesw

Reaction score
Well the gent who bought the car decided it is too big of a project for him. Oddly enough he did not seem worried about the rust - he was concerned with an exhaust leak and a power steering leak. I didn't know about those but they were discovered when he took it for a state inspection in NJ. The exhaust would probably be a $50 repair in Houston so I feel bad about not catching that :-( Not sure what was leaking on the power steering sys. but when I had $6K of work done at Bavarian Machine Specialties they did not note that. Hopefully it will be an easy fix.

In any case, if you are still interested in the car, the new owner has asked me to share his email address:

[email protected]

Cheers
James

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Mario has a black one for sale at VSR

Good: Mario's the man and can tell you everything about it. It's been mostly restored and I believe it's ready to go. Not cheap, but not expensive for what it is and way way less than HR's avertised prices.