'72 Chamonix CSi in CT

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
NMNA - Seems like a straight well kept original sunroof CSi. Registry says (posted late 2014) it was in long term TX ownership with a CCA member and concours judge, so curious if its anyone here on the board. Copy in ad is pretty much right off registry text. Since I'm finishing up a CSi with a roof I'm curious to see how a well kept original goes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-Other-C...tr=true&hash=item43d9aa42a5&item=291414622885

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks like one of Mark Starr's cars from Hunting Ridge Motors. It looks like a really clean example of a CSi. Hope it sells well.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i reached out to Mark a while back as i wanted to go see it when i was in NY ... no response on how to go see the car. that was unusual for Mark ...

Doonerjax

Reaction score
Car has been for sale on Hemings for at least 6 months at $59,500. Seems high for a non AC car and velour interior.

twistinglane

Site Donor
Reaction score
Unsold at $55k. Very original looking Euro. Guess we're not competing with the old Porsches yet.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
if it had a/c in it ... i would put my black scheel seats and a black interior in it. not sure i want to pay that much for a coupe without a/c and a cloth interior.

that being said, i have some of the more expensive parts to assemble to put a/c in ... just not sure i'm interested in that much work.