'72 CSA Verona // For Sale SoCal $8500

coupeking

Reaction score
Have another car on consignment that will make a good resto candidate. '72 SoCal CSA in Verona Red with Black leather. Cold AC, redone wood a few years ago and still showing well. Leather interior is actually quite good and just would need a redo of the driver's seat squab to be excellent. Was originally owned by comedian George Carlin and since has been owned by a Hollywood screenwriter. I have personally known this car for over 15 years since purchased by it's current owner.

Mechanically has a rebuilt 3.3L motor with 28K miles and good running Webers. Tranny shifts fine. Suspension and other mechanical features serviceable. Tracks straight, good brakes. Minor electrical glitches with turn signals that I suspect are related to the AT interlock.

Body is good and straight. Originally Chamonix color, but repainted by Carlin. Has had a nose panel replaced years ago to a high quality standard--under my supervision--, as well as the LF fender. Minor dent to the left rear quarter as shown, but taillight there is OK. Very minor ding to front center grille area also. No panel rust noted but some floorboard repair around the 'portholes' will be needed, and I can do if wished. (Am planning to take a few more pix of the floor to clarify here). Good chrome and all trim intact, and dashboard has only a few small cracks making it easily repairable. Paint is oxidized and will need redoing.

Lowered price to $8500. Email with questions to [email protected] and view pix at this link... http://www.coupeking.com/product_main.php?product_id=426