74 3.0CS in Rancho Bernardo, CA

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This one has been on Craigslist for a while, pics look decent. Not mine and have never seen but ad says it has webers and fuel injection. I wonder if that makes it twice as fast?

"1974 BMW 3.0cs 4 speed. New interior with leather seats, new paint, suspension, exhaust, tires, Pioneer radio /cd with MP3 input, Weber carbs, fuel injection, all windows work, All rust removed, new floor pans, undercoated, speedometer works and show’s 118,000 miles,

Total price 16,500. Call 858-472-4768"

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
He must have the optional American odometer with a reading of 118,000 miles. Hmmm.

Steve

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
Looks nice in the photos. Interior particularly. And already tucked bumpers?

All you need is documentation on the preparation for paint, ppi and paperwork and could be the perfect holiday gift for a lucky someone this season.

CadillacGreen

Reaction score
I think this one has been for sale for quite a while. I seem to remember the current owner has owned it for a little over two years and doesn't know much about the restoration work.

I could be wrong, but this one looks familiar to me.

Cad

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
This one has been on Craigslist for a while, pics look decent. Not mine and have never seen but ad says it has webers and fuel injection. I wonder if that makes it twice as fast?"

If memory serves me correctly, the fuel injection is for high altitude use only, otherwise the carbs are the primary fuel delivery system. Typically these dual delivery systems tend to employ a supercharger and flux capacitor combination. Also useful for time travel. FYI...