74 CS for sale in Ottawa

LonestarZ

Site Donor
Reaction score
Looks like a very nice car.
That guy Lonestarz is looking firm a coupe and this might suit him!

Thanks for looking out for me Stan, much appreciated, however I am looking for a true csi. Am still looking for the right one, but getting close.

This car is a nice looking car and at a good price. Ad says exterior color is green. Maybe the car has been re-sprayed polaris?? Silver/tan is not a common color combination but still looks OK.

kenl

Reaction score
Hello long time reader just joined last week. I have been looking to buy a 3.0. I am not the most knowledgeable mechanical person. I have owned 2 2002's in the past but have always liked the style of the 3.0. I have contacted the person in Ottawa and he sent me an appraisal report from a year ago. Looks decent from the report. Any suggestions as questions to ask? One quick question he says that it is a 74 but the VIN is 4335042. I have looked it up or the registry and it seems that may be a 75??? Thanks in advanced to all those who respond from reading in the past I am sure there will be some great advice.

Ken
Calgary Alberta

kenl

Reaction score
Here are a few more pictures I received this morning. Comments from the appraisal: glass-excellent, trim-very good,body panels and paint-excellent,Transmission 5 speed seepage minimal,engine seepage minimal

Attachments

• IMG-20110914-00031.jpg
    IMG-20110914-00031.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 141
  • Ottawa-20110914-00022.jpg
    Ottawa-20110914-00022.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG-20110914-00027.jpg
    IMG-20110914-00027.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 147

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
HArd to see what you are buying with that undercoat on the underhood panels. The only shots that really matter from my recent research is what lies in the hidden areas. If you can get the owner to pull the rocker covers, empty the trunk, pull out the back seats (Takes 2 seconds). Also take a point and shoot camera up under the glove box and door where you open the trunk and see what is going on there.

Last edited:

Tierfreund

Reaction score
Nobody in their right mind puts underseal on the top of the rockers unless they are hiding something really nasty.

If this were Vegas, not e9coupe, I´d be putting serious money on that car beeing a rust bucket beyond viable repair...