74 Granatrot 3.0CS on Ebay

Mario L.

Reaction score
VSR1.com, Vintage Sports & Restoration has an extensive history with this car, and the previous owner was an active member here on this group. He is an extremely passionate car owner, and invested many hours and dollars to build and sort this car.
I'll be happy to answer any questions someone may have around this car.

Mario L.
[email protected]

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
no brake booster?

$_57.JPG

Strato102

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am confused. With VSR and Korman involved.......ASKING 94? The BaT metric says:money left on the table. The Granite Red trunk latch gives some pause but worth a good look.

Mario L.

Reaction score
There's truth in that statement about the potential of BAT Metrics . . but . .
I have had numerous clients that don't want the additional monies on sales because of the BAT audience. Once a car is on BAT, forever the VIN will bring up the auction, and the commentary. Which very often comes from people who believe they know everything, have never bought or sold on BAT and are more interested in the amount of comment points they have.
I've recently placed several cars at what we believe were reduced prices w/o using BAT, simply because of the disrespectful commentary.
Selling your pride and joy, built to your own taste and specs, opens one up to criticism, and many people don't have the stomach for this. And should a car not reach reserve, and this happens often, (look at recent Tii auctions) you're stuck with that data, found simply thru a Google search.

Mario L.

adjmcloon

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I purchased this car and am very excited about it. I'm a long time BMW enthusiast and have been looking for the right e9 for years. I don't ever think I'll sell it. I would love to learn more about it, and Mario has already replied to a message.

Sending you all warm regards from Texas

boonies

Boonies
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I purchased this car and am very excited about it. I'm a long time BMW enthusiast and have been looking for the right e9 for years. I don't ever think I'll sell it. I would love to learn more about it, and Mario has already replied to a message.

Sending you all warm regards from Texas

Beautiful coupe, congratulations on your purchase!