74 Siennabraun on eBay

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing Alan, it seems to be a reasonable price for a reasonable car- although I would like to see some underside shots, still fair. I also liked the way the ad was written, it had an "increasing value opinion" but I didn't have to read through a 45 year old sales brochure to tell me something I knew and forgot at least 5 times.

Seth Horwitz

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this car? I messaged the seller, and the engine is not original. Couldn't get any more info that may help regarding rust, though.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The passenger fender has a disturbing amount of rust, not just the channel but on top as well, I’ve never seen that before. Just registered in CA in October, where was it before?

Seth Horwitz

Reaction score
The passenger fender has a disturbing amount of rust, not just the channel but on top as well, I’ve never seen that before. Just registered in CA in October, where was it before?

The fact that the listing said that he was "unsure if it could be fixed" made me immediately assume that you'd need a new fender.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It definitely needs to come off. No sunroof seals? Paint peeling? Rust at bottom of front quarter panels? Front part of hood? Doesn’t look like it was cherished.

In the old CS Register it was in Mukilteo, WA around 1990, owners name was Carlos Camus.

Last edited:

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Odd location of rust I agree:

44b3001d75d1df5a0d5d_59.jpg