'76 3.0si engine pictures wanted

BuzzBomb

Reaction score
Hello everyone, when I received this car, the engine was partly disassembled. Is there anyone on here that has a 75/6 3.0si or 530 that can offer me some detailed photos of the engine, specifically wire and hose routing, so I can get this thing back together? Helpful pictures would be the injection runners/injector wiring loom routing, and area between the engine and left fender where the mass of hoses and harness wiring goes. Pretty much everything on either side of the head.

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think your car shares much with the e12 530i so search forums for that. Also did you try "senoir six" website? Also post on Bimmerforums, there are a few E3 guys that may be able to help. Welcome to E3 land, mine is a 72 otherwise I would ship you pictures.

DAVIDGL

Reaction score
Hi BavBob, Im new to this forum and I appreciate all the great information that you guys publish it is very helpful hopefully I can help in some way. I own a 1975 3.0si , Bought it with a carbureted engine, I see that you have a 1972 Bav can you provide me with the engine pictures we are trying to put it together ..I will post pictures of it soon. Thanks

74EuroE9

Reaction score
3.03.0Si engine pics

I have a '75 3.0Si. We're about to yank the motor (replacing with 3.5 Motronic) so I can take pics before removing if you still need em.