A shop in Atlanta

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
Can any one recommend a shop in Duluth,or maybe Atlanta. One of the E24 guys is having a problem finding a shop to work on his LJet fuel injection

Georgia is a long way aways- You should ask RSporsche?

thanks Chris, you beat me to it. Alan is a great guy and has a good team ... and he is in Alpharetta (west of Duluth).

another good option is George Wilson at Munich Motorsports which is on the eastern edge of Dunwoody (south of Duluth). i have known George for 30 years and he worked on my 2002, e30 m3, e12 528i, e28 533i ... and a little bit on my coupe (early on). Munich works on BMW, Mini and Volvo

I used Harrison for many years when I lived in Alpharetta.

Harrison Motorsports has changed. David sold it about 5 years ago ... haven't heard any decent reports on the state of affairs there in a while.

Just Harrison. He is having a problem with his Let..Something to do with a lot of, fuel pouring out. For what ever reason he thinks it is the fuel rail. my guess is the rubber hoses that connect the injectors to the fuel rail

Just Harrison. He is having a problem with his Let..Something to do with a lot of, fuel pouring out. For what ever reason he thinks it is the fuel rail. my guess is the rubber hoses that connect the injectors to the fuel r

I would love to take a look at it for him , If he can get it to me in Decatur Ill take it on

Back