Abandoned train tracks...

DavidE9

Reaction score
Something a little different. Found these tracks close to home. With the fall colours in the trees I thought it might make some cool pictures!

a8rbmJTh.jpg

QOpGaYXh.jpg

XXHYMjBh.jpg

nelshGXh.jpg

ZOBki46h.jpg

eqFBtQoh.jpg

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wow. I kind of do want to know how you got the car on there (drive a long way on the rails; drive a short way up some ramps; jack in place; some other magic?). You don't have to reveal your secret. But given the height of the rails, the risk looks high - but the reward is worth it. Beautiful photography/coupe/fall colors.

DavidE9

Reaction score
Wow. I kind of do want to know how you got the car on there (drive a long way on the rails; drive a short way up some ramps; jack in place; some other magic?). You don't have to reveal your secret. But given the height of the rails, the risk looks high - but the reward is worth it. Beautiful photography/coupe/fall colors.

Thank you! Lots of magic and a gravel road that perfectly lined up with the height of the tracks ;). It's a perfect little spot! I did have to cut down some small trees and move a big one that fell on the tracks to be able to get the car down that far. Rolled it on by hand backwards carefully and just drove it off with my head out the window.