almost half a million for a coupe ?

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
i am enticed to post this sensational bit of news here as there is virtually no other specific place for weddings, christenings, and similar social events in the vast land of this forum

so the chronicles said it was a cold and rainy afternoon in the land of teutons when this deal took place

a matrimony or a comunion, some say it was an epiphany but it remains uncertain

the bride was good looking, so far we know nothing about the boy except of his deep pockets which for sure are deep when knowing about the asking price

it took less than 20 hours, but the truth to be honoured we do not know if the courship came from before

a fine cow for someones’ stables

sharpen your eyes

Last edited:

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
“And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell”, mark 9:47

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
“And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell”, mark 9:47

But before tearing the sinful eye out, mark it with an X, as many before you have confused left with right in a mirror and entered the kingdom of God with one eye, the sinful one.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I recall driving to the Vintage a couple of years ago, I saw a racing trailer with a small sticker on the side "Beware, there is no cure for the disease that lies within." Perhaps the buyer of this coupe was bitten by a somewhat similar bug.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
shy, orange and lovely was the bride

IMG_2619.JPG

...and sold she was too,...

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the report DQ. An exceptional example with an exceptional history. Was the half million in euros or dollars?

One reportedly sold from Canepa a few years back for around 400k USD.