Alpina wheels

sfdon

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
As dequincey noted and I second-

Its good practice (and saves everyone a lot of time) to list the following in your ad:

1) Location
2) Price
3) Detailed description (the more info you post the fewer questions you'll get, over and over...)
4) Photos if you have them. You'll get asked anyway.

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Gerrit's in NL, but

He sells repro Scheel/Mann seats (good seats, nice price, where I'd go for vintage CSL seats).

But, shipping from EU isn't as much as people think. Last I checked, it might only cost around $50/wheel.

John

Gerrit

Reaction score
I could not upload the pictures - (data too large?) but can send to any e-mail address if desired. The rims are currently mounted with hardly used Michelin pilots 225/245. Location Germany.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
He sells repro Scheel/Mann seats (good seats, nice price, where I'd go for vintage CSL seats).

But, shipping from EU isn't as much as people think. Last I checked, it might only cost around $50/wheel.

John

I recently sent 4 wheels to Austria, the cheapest shipping I could source was $100 per wheel on a boat, I suppose companies get a real discount.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I recently sent 4 wheels to Austria, the cheapest shipping I could source was $100 per wheel on a boat, I suppose companies get a real discount.

Boat? Austria is landlocked. That is why.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I knew someone would get me on that!! That Von Trapp guy who sang while running through the hills was in their Navy however.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I knew someone would get me on that!! That Von Trapp guy who sang while running through the hills was in their Navy however.

You probably went to get pop corn and missed the fact that he was a WWI captain in the Austro-Hungarian Navy, which of course includes Transleithania. Your wheels could be delivered by boat through the Croatian coast if the empire had not fallen...