An afternoon apparition

corsachili

Reaction score
Some of you know that Chel and I now live in Santa Monica. We've brought precious little with us down here as our living quarters are a quarter of our home up in the Bay Area. We have our dogs and some books, a surfboard and some computers, but no motorcycles or CSL. The company I work for is located at the Water Garden complex which is a very nice set of 4 towers, 6 stories high, here in Santa Monica. We're on the 5th floor and depending on which side of the building you're on, you can see the ocean.

This afternoon I was speaking to a colleague about something which seemed very important at the time. I was sort of looking out the window as I spoke to her, not really focusing on the scene below, but all of a sudden my eyes focused on a very familiar shape and all of a sudden it was all I could see.

Located in the parking lot of an automotive repair shop somewhere around Cloverfield and Olympic was a black CS with non-stock wheels. I couldn't help but break my concentration and the conversation at hand. "Wow, look at that cool old car", I said to my colleague, "you don't see those every day".

She understood.............

Does it below to someone on the board?

Back