Angeles Crest Enduro Drive/Hike/BBQ registration back on!

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My apologies for anyone trying to register for the 6/29 drive in the Angeles Crest, or the 10/11 BMW Vintage meet at Woodley Park. The guys at MotorSportReg.com got the gremlins sorted out and there should be no registration issues. Remember, if you register for the October meet, the 6/29 drive and bbq is a freebie. I'd love to see a great turnout of 02's E3's, E9's, NK's et al, coming from Lompoc to National City and everywhere in between. Anyone who wants to be part of the fun please go to socalvintagebmw.com for all of the details, and click through to the registration links.....thanks so much for your patience, and looking forward to a great drive at the end of the month.

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My apologies for not looking into this further - apparently when you go to buy a day parking pass in the Angeles National Forest online, they wack you with a $4.95 shipping charge on top of the $5 fee, which feels excessive to me for sending a 3 ounce pass. If you go to this page:

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardino/ap/vendors.php

You'll find locations close to you where you can pick them up in person, and save the $4.95 for a gallon of gas. If you are planning on joining us for the drive/hike/BBQ PLEASE go on the socalvintagebmw.com website and go to the registration pages and sign up as soon as possible. We're less than two weeks away and we have to know how much food to order! Remember, if you register for the meet before the drive, you get the BBQ for FREE!! Thanks again.
Jeff