Angeles Crest Enduro Hike/Drive/BBQ Sunday June 29

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We're doing the SoCal Vintage BMW drive & hike on a cool loop through the Angeles Crest on Sunday, June 29, 8AMish start. We'll hike at Switzer Falls, and then come back to John Barlow's place for a bbq midday.

$5 donation for the bbq, although if you register for the October meet the BBQ is FREE! Parking in the Angeles Forest is $5 for the day pass - http://www.kinsail.com/results.asp?p=socal&pt=store&DisplayType=Short&GroupID=6701&ItemID=116101

There were a couple of registration software glitches but everything should be in order now, if not, please let me know. Go to the socalvintagebmw.com website, and click the Angeles Crest Enduro link on the Warm Up Drives page. Everything should work properly from there. Let's get as many Vintage BMW guys signed up as we can and have a great drive, hike and BBQ.....!
Jeff

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Angeles Crest Enduro Drive/Hike/BBQ NEXT SUNDAY!!!!

The Angeles Crest Enduro Hike/Drive BBQ is NEXT SUNDAY! Luckily the temperatures will be much lower next week. We're looking to have a bunch of cars out there driving the mountain roads, a fun hike to the waterfall and then over to John Barlow's for the BBQ afterward. We want to see some E9's out there so we have a nice balance of models across the board - C'mon!

If you haven't signed up yet, please go to socalvintagebmw.com and register. If you register for the October meet, the Drive and BBQ is free! If you plan on hiking you need a Forest Service day pass to park, so go to:

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardino/ap/vendors.php

You'll find locations close to you where you can pick them up in person. We're less than a week away and we have to know how much food to order! Thanks again.
Jeff

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Angeles Crest Enduro Drive.....HURRY!

Coupers....

We've got about a dozen cars so far for Sunday's drive and bbq......Mike P is bringing his amazingly beautiful 3.5 Fjord CS up from OC.......but no other coupe guys? C'mon......I'd love to see a caravan come up from the south with him.....please contact me with any questions, we really want to know how many people will show up so we can get proper amounts of food.....
Thanks
Jeff

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
OK! Last day to register for tomorrow's Angeles Crest Enduro Drive/Hike/BBQ, and we've got 15 cars lined up so far that have registered, and John has told me that another 10 or so have emailed saying they're coming, although they will be called out for not going through the website! The BBQ will have great menu, but those details are for the registrants only! I've just looked at my US Forest Parking pass that I bought over at the Big 5 and it says that it's a $100 ticket if you park without one. So, if you're coming, make sure you pick one up, and they are probably available at your nearby sporting goods store. Go to socalvintagebmw.com and sign up! Yay!
Jeff