Another e9 in Poland :)

marcin30csi

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am a happy owner of 1973 3.0 csi. Just got it started after 15 years of storage. Runs a bit rough but hey, I was expecting a frozen motor:).
Car needs to be put together a bit and first thing will be the upholstry. Trying to decide on color. I am torn between "puke brown" - basicly the same one as I have and burgundy. Not sure how the blue body will go with the burgundy. We will see. Also last week I picked up a e23 745i turbo ( plus another e23 parts car). The plan was to swap the 3.0 for the turbo m106 but i might just restore the e23. I get to start liking the big 4 door. Anyway, will keep you posted. by the way, how do I insert pictures?
Marcin

Tyler

Reaction score
Welcome Marcin! We look forward to your pictures once you figure it out. Sorry, can't help there as I'm computer-challenged myself. What is interesting, however, is that you are at least the third member here whose passions include both early Ford Broncos and E9s!

Tyler
London
'73 CSL Inka
'73 Ford Bronco

jamesr

Reaction score
hi Marcin, congratulations on the revival of your csi, i look forward to seeing some pictures. In order to show pictures on here, you need to upload them to a website (to host them) and then insert the URL to the image inside of the tags.

If you don't have your own site, then i think a lot of people use photobucket. you'll need to set up an account first, then upload your images, then paste the URL's for the images between an opening and closing [img] tag.

[url]http://photobucket.com/[/url]

i hope this helps.

Cheers,

James